Monday 6 May 2013

Where my 20 Barisan Nasional Seats go missing, prediction stays a prediction and lets move on.

 On the 11th of February, 2013  I predicted the
above results for the 13th Malaysian General Election.

On the 6th of May, 2013 the official results are as above.

I predicted that Barisan Nasional would win 153 seats,  DAP 33, PAS 18 and PKR 18.

The final tally, BN was short of 20 seats. I did not expect Datuk Seri Mohd Ali Rustam, Dato Ghani Othman, Dato Raja Nongchik, Dato Chor Chee Heung, Dato Kong Cho Ha, Dato Donald Lim Siang Chai, Dato Mohd Puad Zarkashi, Datuk Ibrahim Ali, Datuk Fatmi Che Salleh, Dato Shahlan Ismail, Dato Awang Adek Hussin, Tan Sri Bernard Giluk Dompok, SK Devamany, Dato Saifuddin Abdullah, Dato Mohd Zin Mohamed, Mohd Shafie Abdullah, Tan Kok Eng and others.

DAP is the biggest gainer with more than 5 seat that I predicted from 33 seats to 38 seats.

Whilst PAS and PKR took 3 seats and 12 seats more than predicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment